- Add new stereo vision analysis for motion tracking (hands, objects) to the Oculus SDK.
- Develop algorithms for multi-view reconstruction, skeletal pose tracking, kinematics, and game programming.
- Provide expertise on forward and inverse kinematics algorithms from a character model perspective
- BS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Robotics
- Relevant computer vision research (3d optical flow, structure from motion, feature tracking, SLAM)
- Proficiency in implementing algorithms in C/C++
- Familiarity with existing research in the field
- Strong math, 3D, and computer science knowledge, including applied math and physics skills (geometry, linear algebra, numerical methods, algorithms)
- Background in game-programming a huge plus
- Ability to self-start and self-manage on projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, while tracking multiple ongoing projects
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional communication skills
This position is based in Irvine, CA.Apply Now